Instructions Henna for the hair
Do you want well-groomed, shiny hair in rich color? With henna, you can dye your hair naturally without breaking it. In these instructions, you will learn how to mix and apply henna for the hair. Please note that the specifications are only approximate. The consistency of the paste can be easily adapted to your own personal needs.
Instructions for mixing and applying henna.
The following quantities are approximate. The consistency of the paste can easily be adjusted according to your wishes.
- Your hair will be permanently tinted, so please be sure to stain one streak to avoid unwanted color results.
- On already dyed hair with chemical hair dye, henna should not be used to avoid color mixing.
What we need:
- Bowl for mixing
- Disposable gloves
- Plastic cap for the hair
- An old towel
- A sheeting to protect the clothing
- Jamila Henna
- Henna for hair
❊ MIXING AND APPLICATION
- Add 150 g – 250 g (amount for medium length hair) of henna powder in a bowl. Start pouring boiling water into the powder while stirring it constantly. The mass should have the consistency of a yogurt.
- Now add 5 drops of essential oil (recommended).
- Stir it until all lumps have dissolved. In order to avoid color spots on the forehead, we recommend to rub them with vaseline.
- Um Farbflecken auf der Stirn zu vermeiden, empfehlen wir, diese mit Vaseline einzureiben.
- Here we go: Add a portion of the warm henna paste to your hair and distribute it completely to the tips of your hair. Work the paste into your hair with a comb and knead the henna into your hair.
- Cover the hair carefully with a plastic cap.
- Wrap your head with a towel (the heat generation makes the color set better) and leave it to take effect for at least 3 hours. Alternatively, the henna can take effect overnight.
- Once applied, the henna just needs to be rinsed thoroughly.
The color develops over the next 48 hours..